CARGILL INDONESIA, PT
Cargill is a multinational US based company, an international marketer, processor and distributor of agricultural, food, financial and industrial products and services with more than 158,000 employees in over 66 countries. The company provides distinctive customer solutions in supply chain management, food applications and health and nutrition.
If you want to fulfill your potential and are looking for a company that thrives on innovation, values diversity and rewards performance, consider a career with Cargill. With annual sales of approximately $88.3 billion and growing, we’re among the world’s largest companies. We sell thousands of products; operate hundreds of businesses and partner with dozens of other companies, many of who are leaders in their industries. In line with our
continued growth and expansion, WTU-World Trade Unit one of our Business
Unit that have Copra Crushing Plant Facility, invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
( Based : Manis Mata, Ketapang, West Kalimantan and Sungai Lilin, Palembang , South Sumatera )
* Graduated from min S1 Geodesy, Geography from reputable university
* Having min 2 years experience in GPS-GIS related fields
* A creative and enthusiastic person with a diverse range of Geographic Information System experience
* Strong and effective organizational and communication skills
* Good team player and able to use own initiative to achieve company objectives
* Excellent computer skills
* Strong verbal and written English
* Outstanding and learns new tasks / skills quickly
* Willingness to live and work in remote area
* Willingness to work at developmental area
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Candidates are invited to send their application with a comprehensive resume, photocopies of certificates, details of present and expected salary, contact telephone number together with a passport sized photograph to the following address:
DIRECTOR OF HR CARGILL INDONESIA
PO.BOX 4345 JAKARTA 10001
Only short listed candidates will be called for further interview.
Visit our website at http://www.cargill.com/