PT HM. Sampoerna, Tbk
PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia with superior brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau among others and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
We are looking for talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business as:
CA Plan Budget and Compliance Assistance
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
* The incumbent is accountable to assist the implementation of relevant HMS Policies and relevant documentation system;
* To assist CA Plan, Budget and Compliance Executive in executing day to day administration of government relations compliance;
* To ensure all functions of Corporate Affairs have a common high standard of planning and execution, and ensuring that plans are executed in line with budget and PMI global Corporate Affairs strategies.
* Holding a minimum Bachelor Degree from all education background;
* Having around 1 year experience in Legal or Finance or CA of Planning Functions;
* Having good understanding of the CA Function’s overall goals and objectives as well as plans and programs;
* Fluent in English writing skills;
* Having good planning skills, analytical and learning capability, teamwork and cooperation, communication and influence, interpersonal understanding and achievement orientation;
* Required skill(s): Legal, Law, Planning;
* Preferred skill(s): finance;
* Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached a comprehensive resume, not later than June 17, 2008 at:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified interview