An Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Construction and
Commissioning Company majoring in oil and gas industry is immediately
seeking highly motivated and experience professional with excellent
track record to fill positions of :
Piping Engineer (Sr)
* Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum 5 years exp in oil & gas industry.
* Develop and design piping engineering related documents in
order to meet project and client requirement
* Prepare datasheet/specifications and calculations for various
* Review vendor document /drawings for various piping eqipment
* Prepare manhour estimates and budgetary quotations and list of
desireable for the purpose of new work order proposal.
* Understanding in QMS, ISO, industry process and standard
* Certified Auditor for QMS-ISO 9001 standard
* Good skill in preparation of QA/QC procedures and plans
* Certified Welding Inspector & NDE level 2
* Familiar with International code/standards (ASME/ANSI/API/etc)
and Indonesian government regulation
* At least 10 years in similar position
* Max 50 years old
* Computer literate
* Good command of spoken and written English
* Excellent interpersonal skill, written and oral communication
* To maintain and improve quality in order to achieve company
* Develop and implement the Quality System
* QC coordination of EPC projects including
Mechanical/Civil/Piping/Electrical Instrument/Structure Inspection
* Investigation of problem and formulate solutions
* Continuous improvement & hands on training and advice
* Audit department for quality
* S1 majoring in mechanical engineering
* More than 7-10 years in similar position in oil & gas industry
* Good knowledge of project management, procurement,
construction and planning as related to process equipment, proficiency
* Engineering Coordination
* Coordination with Proposal Manager, Project Manager,
Procurement Manager and all other Division & Department Manager
* Man hour Management and Planning Engineering Department
* Document Control (Internal / External)
* Planning (all activities, as a service to Projects)
Planning & Scheduling Engineer (Sr)
* Degree in Engineering, preferable in Civil Engineering
* Capable for establishing project master schedule for a large
* Minimum 8 years of working experience in offshore/onshore oil
& gas facilities project.
* Familiar with MS Project, preferably Primavera
* Knowledgeable of standard software program used in developing
bar chart, CPM network and S-curve schedule.
Preparation of planning packages/work package, progress measurement &
* Bachelor degree in Chemical or Gas & Petroleum Engineering
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in facility process
engineering design, prefered having overseas offshore Oil & Gas
* Strong technical/engineering skills with a working knowledge
of applicable Codes and Standards plus a general understanding of other
* Demonstrated ability in the use of process engineering tools
including HYSYS, PIPESIM, and FLARENET.
* Have a competency covers developing Piping Instrument Diagram
(P&ID), Process Flow Diagram (PFD), SAFE chart, Emergency Shut Down
Logic Diagram, hydraulic calculation, process datasheet, process
equipment selection and design, relief and safety system, and control
* Have good understanding of HAZOP and safety study.
* Good communication skill and leadership is required.
Proposal Engineer (Sr)
* S1 Mechanical Engineer.
* Good knowledge and experience of estimation, procurement,
fabrication and construction process related to design and construction
* Min. 10 years experience in oil & gas Company related in
preparing tenders matters.
* To be responsible for preparation of tenders including :
* To receive new enquiry / tender files, review with Proposal
Manager for Proposal strategy.
* Receive Engineering data (P&ID, PFD, Specification, data
sheet, drawing, BOM, etc).
* Check all tender submissions, documentation for accuracy /
compliance with clients requirements
* Determine of no-compliances / deviations and list these in the
tender / proposal
* Collate & Prepare tender (technical / commercial)
Mechanical Static Engineer
* Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in facility engineering
design in Oil & Gas engineering project.
* Familiar with COMPRESS/PVELITE software.
* Strong technical/engineering skills with design of pressure
vessel, tanks, heat exchanger and air coolers.
* Engineering background (S1) or Polytechnic (D3)
* 5-10 years experiences at EPC Company (oil & gas field)
* Computer literate & English profiency
* Familiar with International codes ASME, API, ASTM, DIN, etc
* To liaison day to day procurement activities from management
* Generating purchase orders based upon approved evaluated bid
* Ensures that purchase orders are issued as per company
procedures and with all relevant attachments
* Liaise with the vendor in respect of any commercial queries
and coordinate between vendor and project manager regarding any
technical clarification, expediting responses accordingly.
If you meet the requirements, please send your comprehensive resume with
recent photograph & contact number in MS Word format only in English
with current & expected salary. Please indicate the position as email
All applicants will be treated as strictly confidential. Only a short
list of candidates will be Interviewed.