BANK MIZUHO INDONESIA, PT
PT. Bank Mizuho Indonesia, a subsidiary of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. Japan, is now looking for qualified people to fill vacant positions in its office in Jakarta. If you enjoy challenge, creative, self-motivated, able to work autonomously, a team player
SENIOR COMPLIANCE OFFICER (SCO)
As a member of Compliance Department, you will be responsible to support Compliance Department’s activities, implement compliance program and consultation function on compliance matters. The job includes perform necessary actions to new regulations, inquiries and other requirements issued by local authorities and handle the administration of Compliance Information System.
* Experience in Compliance or Legal for minimum 3 years in banking industry.
* Well exposed to business, finance and banking laws and updates.
* Relevant bachelor or postgraduate degree, preferable Legal background.
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written (min. TOEIC score equiv. 700 or TOEFL of min. 550).
* Strong team leadership.
* High achievers (performance oriented).
* Good at writing reports, internal policies and procedures.
* Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
* Possess high sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity.
* Strong Service-Excellence mind-set and Communication skill.
Qualified incumbents, please send your application letter, CV and a recent photograph via e-mail by quoting the job code in the email subject to: