SEMEN ANDALAS INDONESIA, PT
PT Semen Andalas Indonesia a subsidiary of world leader in cement manufacturing and building material having its operation in Aceh, North Sumatra, Riau and Batam invites you to join our team to be based in Aceh as:
Material Control Coordinator (Code: MCC)
Reports to Material Control Manager, the candidate is responsible to assist the Logistics Manager as required in the following:
· Define the material management procedures.
· Receive and analyze material expediting status.
· Evaluates requirements for storage, handling and protection.
· Receive and analyze shipping forecast.
· Receive, administrate and file shipping documents and material certificates.
· Coordinates with the Transportation Agent, to ensure speedy customs clearance and forwarding to Site.
· Prepare storage ground or location.
· Ensure the Vendor’s Instructions for Preservation are carried out.
· Coordinates when necessary and perform unloading at port / inland transportation.
· Issue transport insurance claim notifications.
· Notify discipline supervision/construction superintendent/planning of material delivery.
· Supervise quantity check and conformity with packing list/purchase order and material requisition.
· Supervise checking of the conditions of the goods received.
· Supervise verification, with discipline supervisors, of suspected material discrepancies and defaults.
· Supervise verification of material identification versus material certificate and colour coding.
· Ensures that all materials and equipment are properly protected and maintained at all times.
· Must possess at least university degree from economics background.
· Having minimum 3-5 years working relevant experiences in logistics and warehousing area, experience in finance area will be a plus and preferred with Multi National Companies.
· Strong knowledge of inventory management.
· Good knowledge in administration and ERP systems.
· Good knowledge of shipment, loading and unloading processes.
· Knowledge of cement manufacturing process is preferred.
· English proficiency (Mandarin is a plus) and Computer literate for Ms. Word, Ms. Excel and Ms. Power Point programs are required.
· High Integrity and Values, Initiatives, Customer Focus, Teamwork & Cooperation, and Driving for Results
· Vision and Purpose, Organizational Awareness, Relationship Building, be Proactive
· Conceptual Thinking, and Analytical Thinking, Information Seeking
Qualified candidates are invited to forward your application with full resume, recent photograph, not later than 15 September 2008 to:
Note: Please put the job code in the subject of your application
ONLY SHORLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESSES