PT Arutmin Indonesia is one of the major coal producing and exporting companies in Indonesia. It signed the first coal mining contract with the Government of Indonesia in 1981 and is therefore the longest-standing private coal producer. PT Arutmin Indonesia exports most of its coal production to the world market. Our mine operation and a world class coal terminal is fully based in South Kalimantan. To support its growth, the company is searching for a high potential and dynamic individual to fill the positions as :
ENVIRONMENT & PERMIT SUPERVISOR - (CODE: EPS)
This is a staff position reporting to Safety Health Environmental & Permitting Superintendent. This position is responsible for supervising site environmental (including reclamation) & permitting activities with the objective to meet government regulation & company standards within the budget given.
· S-1 degree in environment science, agriculture, forestry or other relevant discipline.
· Having 3 years experience in mining industry environmental & permits management
· Excellent knowledge in environmental regulations and mining operation related permits.
· Familiar with AMDAL reporting as well as RKL & RPL.
· Having good experiences in Environmental Management and Monitoring Plan.
· Having good experiences in Waste Water Management.
· Good skills in environmental assessment and auditing.
· Having good understanding in mining plan and mining closure plan & progress, compliance and permitting system.
· Familiar with Microsoft Office Program / Application and Minescape for Reclamation.
· Possess good interpersonal skills and verbal & written communication skills both in Indonesian and English.
· Willing to work hard and under pressure.
· Computer literate (MS Word, Excel).
· Able to work in a team displaying good leadership and professionalism.
· High commitment to PTAI standard on business ethic and Good Corporate Governance.
· Good understanding on global coal business will be an advantage.
· Good understanding on community relation will be an advantage
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code (EPS) at the top-right side of the envelope not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to :
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
PO. BOX 4619 JKP 10046
Fax: 021-57945688 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org