We have an opening for the following position to engineering services contracts.
Manage and Coordinate multidiscipline engineering activities to ensure the project is executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
Responsibility for the execution of all assigned engineering and modification activities associated with the project.
• To manage, direct and supervise all direct project functions, thus ensuring cost effective and efficient achievement of all works.
• Prioritisation of designated project in accordance with available resources.
• Liaise with WAO management to ensure the needs of the asset are met as required.
• Review and approval of project estimates to achieve given scope of work.
• Management of all works relating to the asset from registration to completion.
• Overall supervision of individual projects through the designated project engineering team.
• Motivate, manage and develop the projects engineering personnel resources assigned to his responsibility.
• Ensure the Project Team obtains the necessary resources to perform their project objectives.
• Direct line responsibility to the Engineering Manager during engineering design and procurement period of the projects and functional responsibility to the Engineering Manager during the offshore implementation of the projects.
• Direct responsibility to the Offshore Manager during the offshore implementation period of the contract.
• Reports projects progress and achievements, to the required level of detail to the Engineering Manager and Offshore Manager.
• Assist if necessary during the commissioning phase of the project
• Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the BU, etc.
• Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the BU, etc. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
• B. Eng in applicable engineering subject in Electrical or Instrumentation (sarjana s1 teknik elektro, teknik instrumentasi).
• Minimum: 12 years with 7 years design experience and 5 years supervisory experience
• Preferred: 15 years
• Offshore Related Oil & Gas Experience
• Minimum: 10 years
• Preferred: 12 years
Please note that all interested applicants should submit the resume (in MS Word format) with “the position” mentioned on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a global organization that prides itself on being able to provide safe and high quality services that exceed our client’s expectations. Our culture is founded on key principles such as openness, teamwork and delivering results. Everything we do is grounded in these principles. As such our employees experience a high level of job satisfaction, which leads to outstanding project performance, which in turn leads to customers rewarding us with repeat business.
With the merger of Worley and Parsons E&C we have grown to over 14,000 + employees and are spread across 73 different offices worldwide. What we need most now are new and talented people to enhance our teams worldwide. We currently have multiple projects and many exciting new prospects on the horizon. We offer you the opportunity to prosper via our global network of offices and the flexibility to experience the world at the same time as grow your career if you choose to do so. WorleyParsons Indonesia can be your gateway in attaining international experience.